Tuesday- 10 june - 2008 - 10:55
10.6.08 |

Hey all tis my 1st time blogging so i hope i get this right! Was suppose to start on saturday but stupid ryan wan to play runescape.LOL

[Saturday]
woke up and listen to song vry loudly cause i cannot hear. later in the afternoon spend time wif uncle chee tong at vivo and won 2 posters cause this guy was asking questions abt the hancock movie and i guess right and got the posters and a animax key chain. after spend time , was suppose to go woodlands meet ryan but my sis 4got her key so must go home and set her free LOL. When got to ryans house , we had dinner and watch Narnia on disney.
Than we went downstair his house to buy ice cream for his little sis cause he promise her a ice cream. when we got back we watchtv until 11 than sleep

[Sunday]
Woke up like 6 or 7 than ryan said that we can sleep for an hour more than after an hour we realise that it was lik 8 plus than we showered quickly than went to church . after church went lunch wif jonathan david ryan daniel andrew jeremy rahul. its been a long time since i've seen rahul. as usual play arcade than went home.

[Monday]
woke up lik 9 than play xbox360 until 12 . than got ready to go out wif my ex classmated . we went ice-skating and all of them dont know how to skate except me but i am also no good LOL. than watch movie than went home

today just stayed home sleep and laz around. i hope this blogging thing right bb c ya


robbie
I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you mean more to me than what I know how to say