Wednesday - 11 june - 2008 - 11:45pm
11.6.08 |




Hey guys here to blog abt 2day

Woke up at 10am cause i sleep lik 1:17 am cause i drank lik 2 bottle's of coke. Later in the afternoon, meet ruth and moses to watch KUNG FU PANDA at woodlands. But b4 the movie i went to arcade and play Time crisis 4 than both ruth and moses blame me cause i play the game too long than miss lik 5 min of the movie cause we still had to buy our snacks. After the movie went to arcade again and play air hockey wif moses and i won him 4 the 1st round than the second round he trashed me.Than saw zhen ru and her stead.Than went for lunch at pastamania moses treat me cause i not enough money.Than went to lot 1 buy dinner for my sis and not 4 me.

well Gd nite:)


robbie
I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know you mean more to me than what I know how to say